SHP2 as a Therapeutic Target For Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Phase I/II Trial of Sodium Stibogluconate in Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium stibogluconate (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.