Randomized, Open Label, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BMS-663068 in HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostemsavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History