A Phase 2a Study of Once Daily Intravenous Busulfan With Bortezomib, Followed by an Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) in Subjects With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma After Prior Autologous HSCT.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Busulfan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 04 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.