A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of SC12267 (35 mg) in Combination With Methotrexate Compared to Methotrexate Alone in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Folic acid; Methotrexate; Vidofludimus
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPONENT
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 07 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a 4SC media release.
- 08 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' at week 13 has not been met, according to information in a 4SC media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History