A prospective phase I/II, one-arm, one-stage multi-center, open label study of lenalidomide in combination with pioglitazone, dexamethasone and metronomic low-dose chemotherapy with treosulfan in patients with relapsed or refractory or progressive multiple myeloma: Third-line therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pioglitazone; Treosulfan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Nov 2009 New trial record