A Randomized, Double-Blind, 12-Week, Dose-Ranging Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral VB-201 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs VB 201 (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Dec 2014 Results published in a VBL Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Mar 2012 Results were presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, according to a VBL Therapeutics media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History