A Randomized, Double-Blinded Controlled Trial Comparing High vs Standard Dose Oseltamivir in Severe, Influenza Infection in ICU. "ROSII Study".
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSII
- 12 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has been met.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History