A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ciclesonide HFA Nasal Aerosol (160 microg Once Daily and 80 microg Once Daily) for the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR) to Mountain Cedar in Subjects 12 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2013 Results from a post-hoc analysis, which included data from this trial, have been presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology according to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Jul 2010 Preliminary results have been reported in a Sepracor media release.
- 01 Jul 2010 Primary endpoint 'Total Nasal Symptom Score' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History