Parallel, Open-Label, Randomized, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-790052 and BMS-650032 in Combination in Null Responders to Standard of Care Infected With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Jul 2015 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 05 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Nov 2012 Preliminary data in DUAL and TRIPLE regimens reported in abstract presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History