A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter, 3-period Crossover Study to Compare the Effect of Indacaterol (150microg o.d.) on Inspiratory Capacity to Placebo in Patients With Moderate COPD, Using Open Label Tiotropium (18microg o.d.) as Active Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms INSPIRATION
- 17 Feb 2012 Actual number of patients changed from to 125 to 173 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Actual end date changed from Jul 2010 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.