A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of MLN4924, a Novel Inhibitor of Nedd8-Activating Enzyme, in Adult Patients With Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 08 Apr 2016 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.