An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Doripenem in Infants (Term and Preterm), Less Than 12 Weeks Chronological Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Gram-positive infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 52 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.