An exploratory, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 14-day, three-way crossover study, followed by an open label 1 day period when subjects will be dosed with intranasal fluticasone, nasal allergen challenge (NAC) study to evaluate the effects of SMP-028 on the release of inflammatory mediators after NAC with timothy grass pollen in subjects with allergic rhinitis out of season.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs SMP 028 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAC-SMP-028
- Sponsors Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 01 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record