A Phase 1/2, Proof-of-Principle, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Non-randomized Clinical Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of a Tumor Vaccine Consisting of Genetically Modified Allogeneic (Human) Tumor Cells for the Expression of IL-7, GM-CSF, CD80 and CD154, in Fixed Combination With a DNA-based Double Stem Loop Immunomodulator in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (ASET Study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGN 1601 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASET
- Sponsors Mologen
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 18 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Aug 2013 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History