A Multicenter, Three Arm, Randomized, Open Label Clinical Study to Compare Renal Function in Liver Transplant Recipients Receiving an Immunosuppressive Regimen of Advagraf (Immediately or Delayed Post-transplant) and MMF With or Without a Monoclonal Anti-IL2R Antibody (Basiliximab).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAMOND; DIAMOND FRANCE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2013 Initial results presented at a late-breaking session at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History