RAD001 and ZOledronic acid in Renal cell carcinoma patients with bone metastases (RAZOR) – a randomised phase II trial to evaluate the effect on control of bone metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Bone metastases; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAZOR
- 21 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 16 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'N-telopeptide-of-the-cross-links-of-collagen' has been met.
- 16 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History