Phase I Study of GSK573719 -A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Ascending, Single and Repeat Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Inhaled Dose of GSK573719 From a Novel Dry Powder Device in Healthy Japanese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 17 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.