Safety and Efficacy of Aprepitant, Ramosetron, and Dexamethasone for Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Patients With Ovarian Cancer Treated With Taxane/Carboplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Ramosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 May 2010 and trial phase changed from III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record