Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter, Phase III Trial to Assess the Antitumor Activity and Safety of Cetuximab When Given in Combination With Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck in Chinese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHANCE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 66 to 70 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.