A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Poly ICLC (Hiltonol) in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Smallpox
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.