Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Combination With Temozolomide and Regional Radiation Therapy for Upfront Treatment of Patients With Newly-diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.