A phase IIb randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study investigating the efficacy and safety of inhaled apomorphine in patients with "on-off" or "wearing-off" effects associated with Parkinsons disease (PD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vectura
- 30 May 2016 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 09 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 15th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History