A Phase 4, Single Arm, Open Label, Pilot Study of Maraviroc (Celsentri) in Combination With Raltegravir and Darunavir/Ritonavir for the Treatment of Triple Class Failure in Adult HIV-1 Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Darunavir; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERCETO
- 10 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record