A Prospective, Multicenter, Partially-Blinded, Randomized, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of INVANZ Versus Ceftriaxone Sodium in the Treatment of Complicated Urinary Tract Infections in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertapenem (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 06 Jan 2010 Actual patients number changed from 134 to 271 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2009 New trial record