Randomized, Double-blind, Active -Controlled Trial to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity of Solvay's Cell-derived Influenza Vaccine, Including Revaccination, in Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Solvay
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (622) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.