A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Incomplete Crossover Efficacy and Safety Comparison of 4-week Treatment Periods of Once Daily Treatment of 4 Doses of BI 1744 CL Inhalation Solution Delivered by the Respimat in Patients With Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2010 to Nov 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History