A Phase I/II Trial of ABT-888, an Inhibitor of Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP), and Topotecan (TPT) in Patients With Solid Tumors (Phase I) and Relapsed Ovarian Cancer or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (Phase II) After Prior Platinum Containing First-Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 31 Aug 2020.
- 21 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.