A Randomized, Double-blind, 2-way Crossover, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Influence of a Single-dose of Moxifloxacin on the QTc Interval in Healthy Male and Female Subjects for Positive Control Validation in Selected Centers of the PATENT-1 Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.