A Phase II-R and a Phase III Trial Evaluating Both Erlotinib (PH II-R) and Chemoradiation (PH III) as Adjuvant Treatment For Patients With Resected Head of Pancreas Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint of overall survival (phase II portion) has not been met, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of phase II part of this study (n= 336) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-000618-20).