A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Discontinuation Study of the Durability of Effect of Milnacipran for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia in Patients Receiving Long-term Milnacipran Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Milnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 28 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 May 2011 Results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 11 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.