First-in-human, Two-stage, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Profile of AN3365 in Single and Multiple Doses in Young Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epetraborole (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Jun 2017 Results presented at the ASM Microbe 2017
- 19 Apr 2011 Results will be presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, according to a Anacor media release.
- 15 Jun 2010 Tolerability data reported in Anacor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History