A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo (Hepatitis B Vaccine) Controlled Clinical Trial of Recombinant (E. Coli) Hepatitis E Vaccine.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant hepatitis E vaccine (Hecolin) (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis E
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2010 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine protective efficacy' has been met.
- 23 Aug 2010 Results reported in Lancet.
- 21 Nov 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History