A Phase I Open-label, Non-randomized, Dose-escalation First-in-man Trial to Investigate the c-Met Kinase Inhibitor EMD 1214063 Under Two Different Regimens in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tepotinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History