A Phase 1/2a, Open Label, Dose Escalation, Safety Study of Intra-thrombus Plasmin (Human) Administration in Acute, Middle Cerebral Artery, Ischemic Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinolysin human (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TALECRIS
- Sponsors Grifols; Talecris Biotherapeutics
- 21 Jun 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 'Grifols' added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.