Randomized Study Comparing i.v. Busulfan (Busilvex) Plus Fludarabine (BuFlu) Versus Busilvex Plus Cyclophosphamide (BuCy2) as Conditioning Regimens Prior AlloHSCT in Patients (Age ≥ 40 and =<65 Years) With AML in Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2015 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.