A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study to Examine MK-6913 for the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 6913 (Primary) ; Estradiol
- Indications Hot flashes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Apr 2016 The protocol has been amended with the addition of safety primary endpoint and hence the trial focus changed to TU and AR
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Oct 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.