A Randomized, International, Multi Centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous PEG-liposomal Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (Nanocort) vs Intravenous Methylprednisolone (Solu-Medrol) Treatment in Patients With Acute Exacerbation of Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis or in Patients With Clinically Isolated Syndrome (CIS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional location (Poland) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 Company (Enceladus Pharmaceuticals) added as trial sponsor/affiliate as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.