A Second Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of 3'-Aminomethylnicotine-P. Aeruginosa r-Exoprotein A Conjugate Vaccine (NicVAX) as an Aid to Smoking Cessation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine abuse vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2012 Actual end date Nov 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint "Abstinence-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History