Randomized phase II study of continuous gefitinib plus chemotherapy versus alternation of gefitinib and chemotherapy in previously untreated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with sensitive EGFR mutations (NEJ005/TCOG0902).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint of progression-free survival has not been met, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 30 Apr 2017 as per latest update at UMIN