A Two-Arm Open Label Phase II Study of AFP464 (Aminoflavone Prodrug) in Previously-treated ER-positive or Triple-negative Breast Cancer Patients.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AFP 464 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 28 Sep 2010 This muticentre trial is expected to be initiated in 2010 according to a Tigris Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Nov 2009 New trial record