A Multi-national, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Phase III Clinical Trial of the Cancer Vaccine Stimuvax (L-BLP25 or BLP25 Liposome Vaccine) in Asian Subjects With Stage III, Unresectable, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Demonstrated Either Stable Disease or Objective Response Following Primary Chemo-radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 23 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2022 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Merck KGaA media release.
- 22 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jun 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.