Early Intervention, Randomized, Mulitcenter, Placebo-Controlled, 4-Period Crossover, Multi-Attack Study to Evaluate Efficacy & Safety of ComboProduct Containing Sumatriptan and Naproxen Sodium for Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM
- 31 Mar 2016 The protocol has been amended with the cahnge in the primary endpoint timeframe from 2 years to 3 years.
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.