A Comparison of Prasugrel at the Time of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Or as Pretreatment At the Time of Diagnosis in Patients With Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): The ACCOAST Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCOAST; TADF
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2015 Results of post-hoc subgroup analysis (n=314) published in the American Heart Journal
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.