A Phase I/II Trial of the Combination of Cisplatin, Cetuximab, and Temsirolimus in Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Furhan Yunus) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.