An Open-Label, Randomized, Single-Center, 3-Way Crossover Study Comparing The Therapeutic Efficacy of a Fixed Dose Combination Capsule of Esomeprazole 20 mg And Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) 81 mg With Free Combinations of ASA Tablet 81 mg And Esomeprazole 20 mg as a Capsule or Tablet in Patients At Risk of Gastrointestinal Events Using Low Dose ASA for Cardiovascular Protection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/esomeprazole; Esomeprazole
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2009 New trial record