A Phase 1b, Parallel Arm, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AGS-8M4 Given in Combination With Two Different Chemotherapy Regimens in Women With Platinum Resistant or Platinum Sensitive Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 8M4 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Feb 2013 Actual end date Apr 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.