An Open-Label Randomized Phase 2 Study of the X-Linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis (XIAP) Antisense AEG35156 Given in Combination With High-dose Cytarabine and Idarubicin in AML Following Failure of a Single Standard Dose Cytarabine Based Frontline Induction Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2009-013669-25).
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.