A Multicenter, Double-blind, Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Comparison Phase IIIa Treatment Investigation on the Efficacy and Safety of MAX-002 Suppository Versus Placebo and Active Medicine in Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Proctitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative proctitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.