Phase II Multi-centre Randomized Controlled Study of Gefitinib 500mg Versus 250mg in Patients With NSCLC With Stable Disease After a Month Treatment of Gefitinib 250mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has not been met.
- 06 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial centre (Wu jieping medical foundation) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History