CHOICES: A Randomized Phase II Trial of Imatinib (IM) Versus Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and IM for Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Major Cytogenetic Response (MCyR) With Residual Disease Detectable by Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (Q-PCR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHOICES
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2014 to 19 Dec 2014 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.